The Parish of the Most Holy Trinity (also called Santissima Trinidad) is the youngest among the parishes of the Immaculate Conception in Batangas City. Its history doesn’t span centuries – it was established in 2007 – but it has its own charm. The community had a hand in building the church, making it an integral part of the neighborhood. Aside from the church, you’ll also see other beautiful buildings nearby such as the Kapilya ng Santissimo Sakramento, Kapilya ng Liwanag, Kapilya ng mga Santo at mga Banal, and the Gusaling Pulungan ng Parokya.
The parish focuses on what they call “stewardship” wherein their involvement isn’t just with the construction of buildings, but also the pastoral activities they undertake. They are also active in leading the youth toward God through their “Barkadang Santissima Trinidad”.
Mass Schedule and Other Info
Mass takes place during the following times and days:
- M-Sat – 6:00 AM / 7:00 AM / 6:00 PM
- Sunday – 6:00 AM / 7:00 AM / 8:00 AM / 10:30 AM / 4:30 PM / 6:00 PM
FIESTA: The church celebrates its feast day on May 27. A festive mood fills the air during the church’s fiesta. If you plan to go at that date, plan ahead.
CHURCH WEDDING RATE: If you want to get married in the Parish of the Holy Trinity, the rate starts at around P4,000.
How to Get There
- There are buses that go all the way to Batangas Grand Terminal from Cubao; JAM Liner plies this route. The fare is approximately P210 and may take three or more hours depending on traffic.
- Once at the terminal you can walk but its quite far. You may hire a tricycle to take you. The church is near SM.
Attractions Near the Church
After visiting the parish, you can drop by another church which is the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. If you have more time and willing to travel further away, you have several options.
- Laiya. A good and laidback destination for beach lovers.
- Taal Volcano. An easy hike for those who want to break out a sweat.
- Mount Maculot. Another destination in Batangas for outdoorsy types. The trail is easy and provides beautiful views.
- Anilao. You can also get your dive license or get some reps here. This part of Batangas is one of the best dive spots in Luzon.